Hosted PBX -small business Phone Solutions
Hosted PBX phone systems offer small businesses game changing features, unparalleled simplicity and reliability, HD voice quality, and the opportunity to save up to 50% on the monthly cost of their existing phone lines.
Imagine- your entire phone system was located and managed remotely from Canada’s leading telecom hub in downtown Toronto, and the only hardware you needed to be concerned with was your handsets. You would never have to worry about upgrading old or damaged hardware again. There would be no need to have expensive technicians to repair or make changes to your system, because it would all be taken care of automatically.
Small Business Hosted PBX Available Features
- Advanced Forwarding Ability
- Additional Voicemail Boxes
- Voicemail to Email Delivery
- Additional Phone Numbers
- Additional Extensions
- Multiple Devices on One Extension
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Menu
- Directory for Internal Extension Numbers
- Call Recording with Email Delivery
- Online Voice Mail checker
- Find Me Follow Me
- Three Way Calling
- Do Not Disturb
- Back-up Call Rerouting
- And Many More
Small Business Hosted PBX Advantages
- Streamlined services which can lower monthly costs significantly
- Flexibility to grow, add or remove phone lines, users, and features as necessary
- Unlimited free local calls and free calling to any other Telx phone line, regardless of physical location
- Integrate existing mobile devices such as phones, laptops, and tablets so you will never miss a call
- Competitive long distance rates
- One provider for all your office telecommunication needs
Mobile Solutions for Small Business Phone Systems
Mobile Phone Integration
“Find Me / Follow Me” or “One Number Reach”, mobile phone integration allows you to receive all calls directed to your business number or extension on your existing mobile device. When a caller enters your number or extension, your office phone rings a set amount of times. Unanswered call, the system will automatically send calls to your mobile phone. You will never miss a call again, and there is no need to give out your personal mobile number.
VoIP Soft Phone Apps
A soft phone is simply a virtual VoIP phone application that can be put on any computer device, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops. It allows users to extend the reach of their PBX system and company branding by making and receiving calls that pass along your businesses contact information instead of your personal phone number. Make and receive calls anywhere where internet is available.
How does the Telx Small Business Hosted PBX system work?
While traditional PBX systems require physical hardware to be purchased, stored, and maintained on-site in your office, hosted PBX systems follow the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. Small business PBX provide all the features and benefits without occupying precious space. When clients call your business, the Telx Hosted PBX receives and routes the calls to your office phone, mobile device, computer, voicemail, or email. Depending on your specifications, the calls can be routed either simultaneously or sequentially.
Call us today at 416 628 5800 ext. 555 to get a complimentary communications assessment and find out how a custom designed voice and communications solution by Telx. We help company improve user functionality, efficiency, and lower capital and operating costs.