How is Telx different from other service providers like Bell, Rogers, Telus, RingCentral?
Quality of Services:
- We do not use a shared cloud to host our services. Our industry-leading HP mirrored servers are located locally in secure data centers with redundant power at 151 Front St, Toronto.
- We offer our clients solutions tailored to their business needs. Insurance companies, doctors’ offices, accountants, law firms, and manufacturing or service companies have specific service requirements. Each office and business is unique and has some particular needs. And Telx Inc provides it to them on time and with high quality.
Superior Network Monitoring:
- Our sophisticated 24/7 monitoring, control, and notification system allow us to care for each client individually.
- Our system allows us to respond quickly and prevent any service disruption to ensure the business-grade quality of service.
Rapid Service Modifications:
- Our clients receive service modifications and upgrades in hours rather than days.
- Most modifications and upgrades are completed in less than hours.
- We do not have a virtual assistant and speaking robots – we have a live person who provides real-time assistance and help.
- When you contact our support team, you will speak with a real person and not be redirected to multiple voice menus.
- You don’t need to wait 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or even longer to speak with our live agents who have access to your account, know the situation and can help you.
- You will immediately speak with a knowledgeable agent, not be directed from one department to another or agent to another.
- Our support team is based locally in Toronto, not overseas.